Saturday, May 17, 2014

Repurposed old books!

So today My Roommate and I  set up a booth at a local Craft fair.  It’s always nice, and we see such neat things. So many items are unique and different.  The foods are also unique and diverse.  I wish I could touch on all the vendors , but there were 40 there and I’m not going to be able to make it through them all.  So I picked, one, and an AWESOME one and that!

Junk Town Revival, run by  Brett & Leigh Chamerlain. They get old hardback books (I’m talking MANY MANY  years old.) and turn them into Journals to be written in.  They even leave some of the pages, if they can be salvaged,  from the original book in them.  They had All kinds at the fair and even had some with OLD OLD photographs, They were the most UNIQUE and interesting Things to see.  I picked up two of them I was so impressed with these. I can only Show the pic of one, since the other is a gift for Fathers day!!

The Cover

1st Page/Explanation

A section to show one side is the Journal, and the other pages from the original book.



So, interested?   Then Please Visit www.junktownrevival.com 
and tell them Adrianne send you J





No comments:

Post a Comment