Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ipsy Bag came in today!!!


I got my Ipsy.com Bag today!!  HORRAY!!  Pretty in Pink is the name of this month’s bag, and it came with some very nice stuff!


This month inside the cute white and pink trimmed zipper make-up bag I received Blush from Be a Bombshell called “Beach Please.”  It’s a very bright Pink blush, don’t know if I’d ever where it but it is a pretty pink color!   Next up I received eye shadow from Two Cosmetics called “Heartache Duo Eye Shadow”  two shades of pink in a small container.  Also received was small travel bottle of “Healthy Sexy Hair” by SexyHair A renewal lotion for your hair with Argon oil!  Can’t wait to try this out after my shower this evening! Lastly in this cute little bag I got Nail Polish from Sation A very pretty (you guessed it)  Light Pink color called “Love at First Byte”




Sorry my photos aren’t that great, my lighting in my room is horrid,  but still wanted to share for those of my friends that haven’t looked into an Ipsy bag yet. (what are you waiting for!?)  I’m not a Pink person, but $10 for all this!!  This was Amazing!!!

This is the Ipsy.com image of the products! (Except I got the other hair product)


No comments:

Post a Comment