Sunday, May 19, 2013

Fun at Sci-port and The Duck POnd

So Saturday Maly and I went to Sci-port with her Nephew, Jonas.  He's 5 so there was very little that kept his attention for to long.  Although there is a playhouse on the 2nd level that he found fascinating for some reason.  I wasn't sure if we could take pictures, so I opted not to just in case.  We had lunch at "Counter Culture"  right there in Sci-port.

After our nice lunch we headed out to meet my My Bestest friend Melissa, her husband Joe, Their adopted boys and the two boys her mom Adopted.   We had fun watching the boys play and interact.  Since Maly gets Jonas on some weekends he might like having a playtime with boys close to his age.  They played on some trees, and on a pirate ship, and played some tag football.  They were all having fun.  We also got to see a few types of ducks, a crane, and far off were some type of geese.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did :)  Enjoy the few pics!

I think this is a Whooping Crane

I know it's hard to see them, but there are three ducks on the
railing of the dock
Boys being Boys :)



No comments:

Post a Comment