Friday, May 3, 2013

Pizza Balls: The 2nd Roll

Corny title aside :)   My friend "Maly"  and I made another attempt at the infamous Pintrest/Facebook  Pizza Balls.   We nailed it!!!!  (As an after thought, Maybe I should call these Pizza Muffins)

I apologize now.  I forgot to take pics of some of the steps.  So Sorry, I was just rather hungry and eager to make them!! :)

OK Again,  Counter of ingrediants (Damn banana's Got in the picture again!!)




Again I forgot to show it, but i Peeled apart the layered Grands Buicuits so i'd have two thinner peices to work with.   WE sprinkled Italian seasonings and garlic on them and rolled them flat adding 2-3 peices of pepperoni, spoonful of Ragu spaghetti Sauce and a thicuk slice of cheese.


Placed in the muffin Tin after coating it with Sprayable Pam Cooking Oil. Sprinkled the tops with the grated Parmesan cheese and garlic powder



Baked for 15 minutes I think.  We pulled them out when they were golden brown.  Only one cheesy explosion occurred this time :)



Set them out to cool a moment and to take a quick snapshot!


Served them with a small Side salad :)


I need to point out, the secret to this success was the supervisor we had watching us the Whole time to ensure we didn't burn any thing.  Her name is Buttons




No comments:

Post a Comment