Friday, January 18, 2013

Ice Queen Mask 3rd Attempt! (Possibly Final)


To Those new to reading this, I ask you to please visit, this Blog First:  **1st Attempt**
Then Follow up with the Next Vlog **2nd Attempt**

Now that you've been refreshed on my past attempts, which didn't turn out to bad.  I give you the steps at my 3rd Attempt.  I bought a Full female face mask from The Spirit Store.  

*kinda creepy huh?*

I tested it with the hot glue on a cheek and let it cool.  It Peeled off Ok, litte bit of tugging,  was a bit of a hassle really.  So I had the bright idea of smearing a little bit of lotion on the other cheek and trying a test with the hot glue. *Insert Chore singing*  That peeled off rather easily. So then after coating the area around the eyes with lotion, I began again on a new mask. It came out pretty darn nice.  There was a spot where it was difficult to peel off the mask, but not time consuming like the first two attempts. 




I did the same painting from my 2nd Attempt for this one, and while you can't see it, there is a hint of blue on the edges.

Paraphrasing:
"That's It I'm Done :) "

1 comment: