Wednesday, January 2, 2013

My Attempts at DIY Ice Queen Mask by KlaireDeLys



OK so i love watching DIY vlogs/blogs. One that's I've stuck with and watched is by a Very Pretty and talented young girl named Klaire on YouTube. You can find her pages here:

Channel #1

Channel #2

And lastly her Blog

I recently watched Her Vlog on the 2nd Channel on the DIY Ice Queen Mask  And decided I'd try my hand at remaking it.  I don't have a cast of my head so I used a styrofoam Head.  It was trial and Error since the Glue didn't want to come off the mask. I then used plain clear packing tape over the head, that worked better but it was still hard to pick the mask off the tape.  So I bought some plain white masks and then used the tape.  Same problem, it was hard to pick the mask off, even harder if it was glued to the mask itself.  So I finally got what she suggested on her Blog page and got a Female Mask.  That will be attempt #3, for now here are the Attempts so far.

Just Glue without any paint or rhine stones
I had to trim the edges to because it was uneven.


I'm happy with this one, but I will eventually do another one.


1 comment: