Sunday, January 13, 2013

WOW WAXELENE!!


I know my little blog won't mean a lot to anyone but the small few that do read it.  Still I wanted to share this product with you!  I've recently been getting a Conscious Box  from http://www.consciousbox.com/  they give you this wonderful box with an inspirational card and products that are more green.  They stuff it with Samples of Food, snacks, supplements, beauty products, and more!!  This last conscious box I've been enjoying very much! There's a pack of Brownies to make that are microwavable!!  

HOWEVER!! I'm wanting to Promote (Without sponsorship)  Waxelene!  it's a natural alternative to Petroleum Jelly (a.k.a. Vaseline)  It's ingredients are listed as Organic Soy Oil,  Beeswax, Natural Vitamin E Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil.    That's it!!  No strange words that take 5 minutes to decipher!  and let me tell you it smells just a little like Honey!!  It also feels GREAT!!  Not too greasy but a light film on the skin, but it feels good, NOT greasy!!

I LOVE IT!!  OMG!!  I will be ordering this in the future!!  I also wish I could get these little sample packs so I can give them out to friends!!  Well That's all I wanted to rave about for now!

I will be posting the results soon of my 3rd attempt of the "DIY ice Queen Mask"  from my previous Blogs.  I am REALLY pleased this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment