Thursday, January 3, 2013

UPDATE: DIY Ice Queen Mask

**See Previous Blog**

OK So I went out and did some shopping around.  Mostly I was after Eye Primer, E.l.f. eye primer to be specific.  I can't find it anywhere but online. *grumbles*  But I did find this lightly iridescent sky blue nail polish by SinfulColors called "Cinderella" 1106  I got a thought and bought it for $1.98.   This morning I pulled out the first mask I attempted seen here:



I pulled out the other nail polishes by L.A. Colors and the "Cinderella" Color:


So starting out I brushed the "Sassy Sparkle" (it's an iridescent fine glitter without color) from the edges of the eye holes brushing out, keeping it thicker around the edges of the eyes. Then I used the "Sparkling Diamond” and used it all over. This was before I bought the "Cinderella" and I felt the mask needed something more.   Which is why I was out looking at Light blue nail Polish.  So using the "Cinderella” I started on the Outer edges of the Mask and brush it towards the eyes but not completely, I also made sure to brush it where it was barely seen.  I let that dry and reapplied more "Sparkling Diamond” over it. Here is what it looks like with and without the flash. With Flash shows the blue better.



Here it is Fully with and Without Flash for comparison.


Overall I like the painting on this one better than the 2nd one I made. (see previous blog)
That's it For now!  



No comments:

Post a Comment